All About Nets offers the following services to owners, managers, planners, architects and engineers regarding all types of netting systems:
- Feasibility Studies to determine if netting is required or fiscally prudent
- Ball trajectory studies to determine height and placement parameters
- Design of netting system including stamped engineering, designs include:
- Pole type & size based on loading due to climate, spacing, height & exposure type.
- Pole foundation design based on pole loading, soil conditions, access.
- Detailed drawings showing pole & cable spacing, hardware attachments, netting type and attachment methods and pole foundation
- Bid Specifications to assure apples to apples bids
- Budget numbers for netting system including materials, freight & installation
- Permitting Assistance
- Inspections of all types
- During installation
- Third Party
- Project Management during construction
- FAA compliance considerations
- Value engineering for bid specs already written
- Guidance to quality products and contractors
- Review of bids by suppliers/contractors
- Advice on pros & cons of various products, designs, contractors, methods, etc.
- Services offered by the hour, day and job, plus expenses
- Insurance Claims/adjustments
- Temporary netting for tournaments and special events
All About Nets, LLC does not sell any products, we only offer services, so we have no agenda to include a certain type of pole or brand of netting in our design. Our only agenda is offering a structurally sound, aesthetically pleasing, height appropriate, properly placed and a competitive priced netting system for our customers.
Our designs include netting for sports complexes, golf courses and driving ranges, landfills, animal control, dust control, safety, prison safety, and vandalism control.